CDL-A Local Dry Bulk Truck Driver – Up to $1100 per week or more, while being home daily!
Schilli Corporation is excited to announce that it will begin operating as Bulk Transport Company East (BTC) effective September 1, 2019. Schilli Corporation and all five companies under its name will now fall under the BTC brand. This includes Material Delivery Service (MDS), Truck Transport (TTI), Contractors Cartage (CCI) and Keightley Bros. (KBI).
We have the opportunity to offer local CDL-A dry bulk truck drivers daily home time, steady work, competitive pay and outstanding support. Join a team that cares about the success of you and your family. Apply to be a CDL-A local truck driver with our team today!
CDL-A Local Dry Bulk truck drivers for MDS enjoy:
- Excellent pay, empty or loaded – Up to $1100 per week!
- Home daily
- Detention Pay
- Paid orientation and full training
- Holiday pay after 90 days
- Vacation Pay
- 401K for your future retirement
- Safety Bonus
- Longevity bonus – stay longer and earn more!
- $1,500 Bring a buddy bonus – from your first day!
BTC offers the benefits you need to keep your family secure!
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer. We will reimburse COBRA expense, allowing time to get full coverage on our insurance plan without a lapse in benefits
- Lower premium prices for the second year in a row. As low as $21 per week with participation in our wellness program
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage for office visits, medical, plus we offer dental, and vision with company-paid short-term disability insurance for real peace of mind
- Rx card with low co-pays
CDL- A Local Dry Bulk Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 1 year of verifiable OTR experience