CDL-A OTR Tanker Truck Driver - Up to $1,600 + per week, while being home more often!
Schilli Corporation is excited to announce that it will begin operating as Bulk Transport Company East (BTC) effective September 1, 2019. Schilli Corporation and all five companies under its name will now fall under the BTC brand. This includes Material Delivery Service (MDS), Truck Transport (TTI), Contractors Cartage (CCI) and Keightley Bros. (KBI).
We have the opportunity to offer CDL-A liquid bulk tanker truck drivers frequent, longer home time, competitive pay, steady work, and outstanding support. These are just some of the benefits of BTC for CDL-A OTR tanker truck drivers! Join a team that cares about the success of you and your family.
CDL-A OTR Tanker Truck Drivers enjoy:
- Excellent pay, empty or loaded - Up to $1,600+ per week!
- Detention Pay
- Paid orientation and full training
- Holiday pay after 90 days
- Vacation Pay
- 401K for your future retirement
- Safety Bonus
- Non Hazardous
- Longevity bonus – stay longer and earn more!
- $1,500 Bring a buddy bonus – from your first day!
BTC offers the benefits you need to keep your family secure!
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer. We will reimburse COBRA expense, allowing time to get full coverage on our insurance plan without a lapse in benefits
- Lower premium prices for the second year in a row. As low as $21 per week with participation in our wellness program
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage for office visits, medical, plus we offer dental, and vision with company-paid short-term disability insurance for real peace of mind
- Rx card with low co-pays
CDL-A OTR Tanker Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 15 months of verifiable OTR experience
- Tanker experience required
- Tanker Endorsement
- TWIC (or ability to qualify) required