CDL-A Regional Tanker Truck Driver - Up to $70,000+ per year, while being home more often!
Schilli Corporation is excited to announce that it will begin operating as Bulk Transport Company East (BTC) effective September 1, 2019. Schilli Corporation and all five companies under its name will now fall under the BTC brand. This includes Material Delivery Service (MDS), Truck Transport (TTI), Contractors Cartage (CCI) and Keightley Bros. (KBI).
Over 60 years in business,
Real Career Path Opportunities
We have the opportunity to offer regional CDL-A tanker truck drivers excellent home time, up to $70000+ average earnings potential, and the chance for a true career path opportunity. As a BTC tanker truck driver you may elect to stay with your home terminal or you may elect to move to our longer haul opportunities with even higher pay expectations (and STILL outstanding home time). These are just some of the benefits of BTC for CDL-A tanker truck drivers! Join a team that cares about the success of you and your family.
CDL-A Regional Tanker Truck Drivers enjoy:
- Excellent pay, empty or loaded
- Up to $1,900 per week
- Up to $70000+ per yea
- Excellent Home Time - Home 3-4 nights per week!
- Drop & Hook
- Detention Pay
- Paid orientation and full training
- Holiday pay after 90 days
- Vacation Pay
- 401K for your future retirement
- Safety Bonus
- Longevity bonus – stay longer and earn more!
- $1,500 Bring a buddy bonus – from your first day!
- No Haz Mat endorsement needed
BTC offers the benefits you need to keep your family secure!
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer. We will reimburse COBRA expense, allowing time to get full coverage on our insurance plan without a lapse in benefits
- Lower premium prices for the second year in a row. As low as $21 per week with participation in our wellness program
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage for office visits, medical, plus we offer dental, and vision with company-paid short-term disability insurance for real peace of mind
- Rx card with low co-pays
CDL-A Regional Tanker Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 years' verifiable OTR experience
- Tanker Endorsement
- Passport (or ability to obtain)